Pages

Jun 15, 2008

my stuff at dawanda

So now I did it! I put my first three items on dawanda in my own little "shop". The shop is far from perfect but a start and now I can work on it and improve it step by step.

There are all made with a washcloth-kind of outer fabric and lined with cotton. I really like all of them although they are quite different.
The red/white checked one is quite sturdy, I used a tablecloth for the outer fabric. Inside there is some pretty Tilda-fabric.
The other ones are made out of soft washcloth and I love the colours and the fabric-designs. The little flags are quite handy, they always show the fabric of the inside.
I made quite a bunch of pouches till I felt ready to sell them :-) Now it is just fun to sew them and not some kind of adventure like before.. I use about a dozen different sizes for myself to put away my cosmetics, the mobile, the camera and so on. Very handy and fun to look at!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails