Pages

Jul 27, 2008

back home

Throughout july I travelled really a lot and it is sooo good to be home again! So I didn´t sew at all those last 4 weeks but knitted some socks on all the different trains and planes I have been on.

This simple burgundy pair was made on the denmark trip


And this one is a pair of summer socks for my sister. I like the zig-zag pattern which is surprisingly easy to make.
I made it here


at Kloster Irsee in the little village of Irsee in the Allgaeu, an area in Bavaria right before the alps which is very lovely.

There I found a nice little pottery where I bought this great simple bowl


Finally a pair of socks for me in green and red.


However I don´t really like the color pattern so I started the second sock already in a different colorscheme, starting with more red. Let´s see how it turns out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails