Pages

Nov 26, 2009

inbetween ripping and sewing..



this is one little project inbetween. i spent most of my sewing time with finishing the blocks for the christmas quilt and - ta da - ripping the whole arcadia quilt. it just does not look good with the batting coming through the fabric, so i am actually taking it apart.
really.
after cleaning it up i will iron it, and then put the quilt sandwich back together again.
i have no idea if this is the right way to solve my problem with it but i can´t think of anything else and i certainly couldn´t give the quilt away as a present.
not even to my parents.
:-)
oh well, it is my third quilt, i am destined to learn some lessons, so here i go..

and isn´t sewing/crafting about patience as well??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails