Pages

Nov 13, 2009

pillow aqua - red (oh, and white-red, too)



today i spent quite some time up-dating my dawanda-shop - which was absolutely necessary because i made all these pouches and things for this time of the year in advance.
and i sewed this pillow - simple and pretty i would say :-)

too bad i really hate my pictures over there at dawanda - at least on my laptop the all look blurry and pixely in my shop. i have to admid to the darkness-factor though, i seem to always take pictures when it is dark..
and my background-table won´t help there, too.

one day i have to really learn taking pictures, or find out what is it that makes my flickr pics ok and the same thing on dawanda bad. it is such a pity when all the sweet things are just not looking good..

If anybody has any input on the blurryness of my shop-pictures: please help!
i have the feeling since dawanda changed some things on their site my camera is not working very well with their system anymore..
edit saturday: numero due..

pillow red-white (and pink and orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails