Pages

Dec 19, 2009

little patchwork basket



i think i am getting a bit obsessed with baskets: you just can have so many pouches and bags, but basket are a whole different story..

this one is very small, 14cm long x 9 wide x 10 high, made with i.kea linen and scraps from brandon mably, amy butler and michael miller fabrics.
the tutorial i used is from pink penguin and very clear and easy to follow.
i tried it because it is a tad different from my usual way of making those baskets: she leaves a bit of the lining open instead of a seam at the top when sewing inner and outer basket together - very clever and much easier to handle than my old way.

2 comments:

  1. I love the basket.....
    it makes me want to get busy and make one myself!!

    xo
    Tschüß
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Eva, just do it :-) it´s so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails