Pages

Jan 8, 2010

oomcz - neckline



for some days now (!) i am working on a tunik/blouse - garmet sewing is way out of my comfort zone but one of the things i would like to work on in 2010.
so here is my still wrong neckline: it makes a pretty but very wrong turn into the wrong direction...

and yes, it really took me three attempts so far. ..
however, last night i rememered from a class i took some years ago that i have to pull the bias tape quite a bit while sewing i to the garmet.
so another try this weekend.
oh, i am afraid the making of this shirt will make it to a mini-series (with lots of blood, sweat and tears..), so i labeld this post oomcz = out of my comfort zone :-)

ps: still no sign of the danish fabrics for the backing of my quilt.. too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails