Pages

Feb 7, 2010

oilcloth scraps and winners..


i am back from one week in northern germany - yes, where the great snow and ice "show" took place..
i really had a good time, the best parts though of course were the fabric shopping incidents. so here i start with a picture of some oilcloth scraps, mostly from Green Gate. they are big enough for some pouches and very pretty i think.

however, even more exciting was the drawing of the winners of my give-away:
the fabric goes to England to Chrissy from Crafty Cripple,
and the Magazine to Anke aka Mizoal from Hier bloggen Zwei.

Congratulations, i will contact you very soon!!! And thanks to everyone for participating, that was lovely!!
winners giveaway

5 comments:

  1. claudia - DANKE! *hüpfindieluft*

    lg
    anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad.....

    no chance for us north americans.....

    boo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this prize. I have only recently started sewing so I don't have much of a stash yet. But this will swell my collection significantly. Can't wait to get my sticky mitts on it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. I couldn't send my address to your yahoo account. It just got bounced back. Can you email me
    at craftycripple@googlemail. com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats again!
    and Eve: maybe/hopefully next time some prizes go to north america!! :-) you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails