Pages

Jun 10, 2010

kei honeycombs plus cats


so here´s my precious kei honeycomb stash - the grey and the black ones are from lovely superbuzzys shop where i got them for my generous gift certificate i won over at Penny from sewtakeahike.

thank you both again so very much, i love them!!

i thought about what to get from the prize quite a while, and superbuzzy has such a wide range of wonderful (colorful!) japanese fabrics that it was quite a task. I will just say "Echino"..

however, i went for those two rather simple designs because i have sooo much colorful stash already and almost nothing to tone it down a bit. so grey and black and white will come in handy i hope and i got enough not to hyperventilate over every cut i´ll make into those beauties :-)
which was important to me, too. i hate too small pieces of wonderful fabric - it is just too bad it won´t grow back after cutting into it..

so i am very happy about my first winning in a giveaway ever!

i am also very happy about these panels my sister stiched for me:


cats

and one piece more detailed:

cat

lovely, isn´t it?? i don´t know yet what i will do with them but i really admire them!
Thank you, C!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the stitched kitties! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cats! I got my wonderful prize today! Thank you so much it is beautiful. I posted pics on my blog today and a link to your site. Thanks again it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails