Pages

Nov 8, 2010

pouch social climber


a simple project: a little pouch for the 4 charging cables i am constantly carrying around.

the teal fabric from Anna Maria Horner is called Social Climber (love that pun!) and - sadly - out of print in this colorway. it is one of my all time favorites, and i thought i should really use it instead of just looking at it. so i paired it with some bright and happy Micheal Miller Ta Dots in pink and orange, and ta da:

it´s a perfect match for my taste, i am very happy about this rather brave choice :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love how the fabrics work together. Well done for cutting into precious fabric. It takes courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein süßes Täschchen, ich liebe diesen Stoff von Anna Maria Horner auch und nähe immer wieder gerne mit ihm! GlG, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabric and went on a search. You're right...the colorway gone. Maybe I'll find it wandering a shop someday.

    ReplyDelete

Willkommen auf dem machen und tun Blog aus München!
Ich freue mich immer über Eure Kommentare und Fragen. Die Sicherheitsabfrage muss leider manchmal eingeschaltet sein, um dem Spam etwas Einhalt zu gebieten, sorry dafür! ::::::::::::::::::::
I love to hear from you! So sorry though you´ll have to pass the security thingy now and then: otherwise I´ll drown in spam..

Related Posts with Thumbnails